RoboHelp problem--Thanks

Subject: RoboHelp problem--Thanks
From: Dianne Walsh <Dianne -dot- Walsh -at- MEDECISION -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 08:51:31 -0500

Thanks to those of you who replied to my plea for help regarding the
RH sharing violation problems we encountered. As it turned out, the
problem was not with RH but with our IS group--who had changed
permissions to the network drive on which the file was resident.

Once the permissions were changed back to what they had been
originally, the problem disappeared.

Dianne Walsh
Documentation Manager
MEDecision Inc.