Job: Sr. TW in Andover, MA

Subject: Job: Sr. TW in Andover, MA
From: "Barilone . Marni" <MBarilone -at- DRC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:20:21 -0500

I put this together without an actual requisition. I know the position
will be available. But don't hold me to the details here:

Dynamics Research Corp. (Andover, MA) is seeking a Sr. Technical Writer.

Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the design, content, publication, and
maintenance of user's guides to support software development.
* Responsible for testing documentation against actual software
configuration.
* Develop and maintain documentation standards.

Participate in
software reviews.
* Provide estimates on technical writing tasks to senior
management.

Preferred:
* MS Word
* HTML
* Degree or certification
* 5 years TW experience
* Experience with government or military environment

Please e-mail resumes to: sp23tw -at- drc -dot- com