WORD: spacing at top of page

Subject: WORD: spacing at top of page
From: Laurie Little <llittle -at- GSALINK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 13:57:20 -0500

I've spent much time searching for the answer (including trying to
subscribe to the Word-PC list to no avail), and now turn to you in
desperation. I'm sure there's a simple solution that I'm temporarily
blind to.

How can you 'turn off' the spacing above a paragraph (particularly a
heading) when it appears at the top of a page? I'm using Word 7.

Laurie L. Little From there to here, from here to
there,
416-593-6262 x 533 Funny things are everywhere <Dr. Seuss>