Converting Ventura to HTML

Subject: Converting Ventura to HTML
From: Robert Reitan <rbr -at- HYDRALIFT -dot- NO>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 14:32:01 +0100

Hi List!

I am new to this list, so I guess a presentation is appropriate.

My name is Robert Reitan. I am 27 years old and work as A Design
Engineer in a company called Hydralift in Norway. My field of activity
is technical documentation, mostly producing user manuals. The
DP-software I use is Corel Ventura 7, i earlier used ver. 5. We also
bought Framemaker + SGML (ver. 5.1) for producing SGML-documents.

I am wondering if any of You out there now anything about converting
Corel Ventura documents to HTML. I know that Ventura has an option
(publish to HTML) but this is not good enough for our manuals. The
manuals consists of 9 publications, each publication varying from 5 -
250 pages. The "largest" manual I've produced was about 2500 pages, and
when these contains text, pictures (TIF / EPS), tables etc., it's hard
to convert them into HTML-documents.

I appreciate all help.

Robert Reitan