Re: Intro level book on Microsoft SQL Server 6.5

Subject: Re: Intro level book on Microsoft SQL Server 6.5
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 11:02:29 -0700

One that gets a lot of use around here is "SQL and Relational Databases"
by Soren Vang. Our copy is old (copyright 1991), but it has good basic
information. Maybe there is a newer edition out.

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/