FW: Billable Opps and Fees

Subject: FW: Billable Opps and Fees
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:45:58 -0500

I should have clarified my "Billable Opps and Fees" post.
I was referring not to freelance work but to different billable
opportunities and payment arrangements for technical communicators who
are employees of a corporation.
The question again, then, is.....

What kinds of billable services to do you provide?