Re: box char

Subject: Re: box char
From: Mark Gellis <mgellis -at- KETTERING -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:38:39 -0500

It happens to me sometimes when I save unix sessions as log files (anyone want
a list of ALL the journals available for searching through CARL Uncover?) and
then I convert that log to a word document. I find that if I save it as a pure
ASCII text file and then open it in Word and re-save as a word file they go
away. Of course, so do all other formatting features...

I hope this helps.

Mark