Re: Web query

Subject: Re: Web query
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:21:50 -0600

Damien Braniff wrote:

> As a (relative) novice I am intrigued/puzzled when I go to recommended
> pages (CBT comparison is an example), it loads and you get a message saying
> cannot be viewed without plug-in - Locate or Cancel.

I can't see anything on the CBT comparison page that would require a
plug-in -- sounds like a Mystery Error.

> My question - how do
> you know WHAT plug-in? Where you might be able to get it etc? Is it just
> me who is puzzled?

I think your best bet would be to click that "Locate" button. Netscape
tells me what plug-in I need -- what browser are you using?

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm