Second Level Effects

Subject: Second Level Effects
From: RACHEL ANNE PEELER <RPEEL829 -at- BJU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 15:42:11 -0500

Hello, I am a senior Mass Communications major at Bob Jones
University and just recently joined this listserv. I am writing a
paper for my Communication Technology class. The topic is second
level effects of any communication technology. I decided to ask for
input on your experiences of second level effects with this technical
writing listserv. If you could send me information about positive
and negative unexpected results of this listserv. Have you
experienced any problems with flaming, interpersonal conflict, etc.
on this listserv. Thank you for your input.
Rachel A. Peeler