Re: FWD: Employment Interview Questions

Subject: Re: FWD: Employment Interview Questions
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 19:30:00 -0500

With all respect to Richard, I don't think this is a good idea. In
a competitive job market, I can't see why anybody would take a chance on
somebody who's leaving over a personality conflict. I know I'd for sure
hesitate.
My vote is for the "seeking new challenges" or "not a good fit."
Then *stop*--don't explain. If you go with the "seeking new challenge",
the interviewer will know it's code for "present job sucks"--but s/he'll
respect your intelligence in not elaborating.
Mary

Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, New York (near Buffalo)
durl -at- buffnet -dot- net