Re: Spacing between Sentences

Subject: Re: Spacing between Sentences
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 08:50:24 -0600

I use sequential prime numbers of spaces. This provides a positional
clue to my readers. Well, my readers who aren't numerically literate
enough to read the number at the bottom of the page, anyway. There
are some who suggest that those readers would, perhaps, be better served
by a cardinal number sequence, but the regularity of a cardinal number
sequence can lead to unintended typographical effects. One of the
positive side effects of this solution to the spacing dilemma is that
the effort of keeping track of the number of spaces encourages me to be
brief.

My 3.1415... cents worth. Irrational inflation, ya know.

---
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com