CD label printers in Oz

Subject: CD label printers in Oz
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 22:27:31 +0800

Some lazy fool wrote:
> Can anyone in Australia recommend a vendor for printing images on a
> blank CD? We'll write the data ourselves but I'd like to investigate
> the cost of having logos and text printed on the top surface.

If this bozo had thought to check the Yellow Pages under 'CD -- Compact
Disk, Wholesalers and Manufacturers' before asking the techwhirlers to
do his job for him, he would have had the answer in two minutes.
---
Stuart 'Some People!' Burnfield
Functional Software Pty Ltd
mailto:slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au