Re: Headhunters in the Bay Area (Specific Information)

Subject: Re: Headhunters in the Bay Area (Specific Information)
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:35:14 -0800

> I have found him to be a person of integrity, knowledge, and resource.
> More than just looking to throw bodies into jobs, he strives to ensure
> that the *right* person goes into the position (as has been mentioned
> here in another thread, more than just matching skills, but looking for
> the right "fit").
>
> His name is Andrew Davis, and his company is Synergistech. Check out
> www.synergistech.com.

While I have never been placed by Andrew, I have had some dealings with
him (he spoke to our technical writing class at SFSU, and I did some HTML
work for him). All that Chuck mentioned about him jives with what I know
of him. I highly respect Andrew, and hope to work with him in the future.

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com