Re: decode job posting

Subject: Re: decode job posting
From: Dick Gaskill <dickg -at- AG3D -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 22:35:45 -0800

A Watkins,

RDBMS = Relational Database Management System. If you don't know what
it is, you might want to learn about it before applying for the job.

Note to the original poster: Experienced tech wrioters know not to use
acronyms in any document without spelling it out at least once.
(the o in writers was a typo but it made a funny so I left it there :-)
Enjoy.
-dg