Autonumbering

Subject: Autonumbering
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 09:40:16 -0500

As much as I shudder to admit it, we seem to have a large project coming
into the house that will require hundreds of pages of graphics in Word,
along with gobs of step instructions.

Up to now I've just done workarounds for Word's autonumbering problems, but
now I'd like to be able to grab the bull by the...horns...and shut off the
pesky thing and number manually. (God how I hate to go to that, but it's
better than wrestling with autonumbering!).

Does anyone know how to deactivate this helpful little feature?

Tim Altom
Vice President, Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882 (voice) 317.899.5987 (fax)
FrameMaker support ForeHelp support