Adobe PDF files

Subject: Adobe PDF files
From: Sheila Marshall <sheila -at- STK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 12:36:44 -0500

Hi All!

Please help me out. When I look at PDF files using the Reader or Exchange,
the font is slightly blurred around the edges. Why? How can I fix this? The
owner/ president of the company noticed and I have no answer whatsoever for
him. These are the facts:

In Word 7.0.a, I create postscript files that I then run through the
distiller. Once the PDF files are created, I use COmpose to build a
composite document.

Other possible issues:
Operating platform: Win 95. I can't use the Create Adobe PDF option in Word
because it screws up my page layout. Also, I'm using postscript fonts
because Adobe won't recognize the True Type version.

One other thing--even Adobe's PDF files have this blurred look so I'm
thinking it's not something that can be fixed.

Help? Please respond off-line since I get the digest version.

Sheila R. Marshall, sheila -at- stk -dot- com
Documentation Lead
Analytical Graphics, Inc.
325 Technology Drive
Malvern, PA 19355