ORIGINAL HUMOR: Anagrams

Subject: ORIGINAL HUMOR: Anagrams
From: Steve Fouts <stefou -at- ESKIMO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 14:55:23 -0800

We are in the process of changing the name of our group (current: Technical
Writing) to something more indicative of the number of new roles that
we are taking on. Most of the suggestions have been meaningless TLAs,
but then someone noticed that the current department sign was created
with peel-and-stick letters. This led to the idea that we should rename
the group simply by rearranging the letters on the current sign. So,
without further ado, here are the top ten anagrams for Technical Writing:

10. Warning! Chic Title
9. Chic Twit Learning
8. Ten Whirling Cacti
7. Raw Cliché Tinting
6. Giant Wit Clincher
5. Whining Celtic Rat (this is my personal fave!)
4. Reclining: Watch it! (aka reclining with cat, for you cat types)
3. Critical New Thing
2. Want Tiring Cliché?
1. Watch Client Grin

We had one other entry that was terrifically popular because the
TW enclosure had some problems with the AC this past summer:

Arctic Glen Within

/ ___ __/__\ \ / / _\ Steve Fouts stefou -at- eskimo -dot- com
/___ \| | ___\ | / __\ "You must not mind me, madam;
/ / \ | \ / \ I say strange things, but I
/_______/__|_______\_/________\ mean no harm." --Samuel Johnson