ANAHEIM - cost sharing

Subject: ANAHEIM - cost sharing
From: Sarah Wersan <sarah -at- GHS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:15:06 -0800

I am a Region 8 STC member who is interested in reducing the considerable
costs associated with attending the Anaheim conference. Specifically, I'd
like to split lodging costs by sharing a double with another woman. Anyone
who is interested may reply to me off the list.

Sincerely,
Sarah A. Wersan
Technical Publications Department
Green Hills Software, Inc.