Proposals for Attending an STC Conference

Subject: Proposals for Attending an STC Conference
From: Steve Murray <smurray -at- SHOWCASECORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:09:12 -0600

Hello all,
I'm considering attending the STC Annual Conference in Anaheim in May.
I would like examples of "proposals" that other writers have submitted
to upper management to justify attending this conference. Of course, I
only want to see proposals that were eventually accepted :-) This can
be a proposal you've written for the upcoming conference or for prior
STC conferences. Feel free to e-mail me offline if you're not
comfortable posting this information to the list. Any help is greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Steve Murray
Product Author
ShowCase Corporation