Web Site Adds weekly news and Dynamic HTML classes for Help, Web, and HTML Help developers (Announcement)

Subject: Web Site Adds weekly news and Dynamic HTML classes for Help, Web, and HTML Help developers (Announcement)
From: Linda Laurie <LinLaurie -at- CLASSIC -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 01:35:20 UT

WinPro Online Press is now updating its web site weekly with the latest
information of interest to technical writers, help developers, and web
authors. We've added a second RoboHelp 5.0 class to our class schedule, and
we've also added a new class to our schedule called Dynamic HTML and Active
Pages.

Notice that our prices will be raised soon. If you want to sign up for classes
and save money, hurry. March 6th is the last date to receive the $125 rate per
class.

Our FAQ pages have also been updated. If you want to write a FAQ and submit
it, we'll be happy to give you credit and a link to your web site if we add it
to our site.

Lin
Linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com
www.winpro-press.com
WinPro Online Press in Seattle is offering classes beginning for web authors
and online help developers. Check our web site for information. Call us for
registration information at 206.784.5821.