Re: Frontpage?

Subject: Re: Frontpage?
From: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- LYNX -dot- DAC -dot- NEU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 17:39:13 -0500

>>Michael Cenedella wrote:

>I got the full version right after the job I contracted was done - in
FP
>Express. Words cannot Express how badly I felt as I tried to Publish
with FP
>Express. It does not Excel. I pity anyone who only has Access to FP
Express.

Oh, darn. I did my resume by hand and I'm thinking about doing a site
for my final project. I have FP Express. For what specific reasons do
you pity me? <g> I haven't really looked at it, but thought about using
it instead of doing it all by hand.
Thanks.
Bonnie Granat Technical Writing, Editing, & Consulting
Updated Resume: http://lynx.neu.edu/home/httpd/b/bgranat