proceedings

Subject: proceedings
From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock -at- WOLFENET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 16:39:16 -0800

This is my first post to the list.

I have noticed a number of events (seminars, classes, etc.) posted
here. My question is: Are there ever proceedings from these events? If
so, is there a way to get a copy of them? I am new to the tech writing
world and would like any suggestions (for books, journals and so on)
that people can offer me. Please respond to me privately. Thanks!

- Amy Peacock
apeacock -at- wolfenet -dot- com