Web Site Usability Course

Subject: Web Site Usability Course
From: "Jared M. Spool" <jspool -at- UIE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 16:36:45 -0500

Get the scoop on what makes a web site usable . . .
Information you can't get anywhere else . . .
Includes unpublished material from our web site research!

WEB SITES THAT WORK: DESIGNING WITH YOUR EYES OPEN
Cambridge, MA
March 30-31, 1998
Presented by User Interface Engineering.

In order to create this two-day course, we went out and did our own
research into what makes a web site usable. We spent countless hours
watching users struggle to find information on many popular web
sites. Sometimes they even succeeded! We've analyzed the sites in
great detail to learn why some sites were more usable than others.
The results are jam-packed into this fun and thought-provoking
course.

I would be happy to email you a detailed course description and
registration information. All you need to do is send
mailto:COURSES -at- UIE -dot- COM with the words SEND INFO in the subject
field.

Or you can visit our web site at http://www.uie.com to get more
information.

Jared

Jared M. Spool User Interface Engineering
mailto:jspool -at- uie -dot- com 800 Turnpike Street, Suite 101
(800) 588-9855 North Andover, MA 01845
fax: (978) 975-5353 USA
http://www.uie.com
TW