Help with survey

Subject: Help with survey
From: Steve Iverson <steve -at- IVERSONLANG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:54:19 -0600

Greetings!

A colleague and I are doing a presentation at the STC Conference in
Anaheim in May. The subject is how to deal with the ever-present demands
of time, quality and price when having translations done. In order to
complete our presentation, we would like to have some case studies which
will help us understand what's going on in companies across the country.

We have created and posted a questionnaire at
http://www.iversonlang.com/Pages/quest.html . We would appreciate if
anyone involved with translation for a company would take the time to
complete the questionnaire and return it to us. I think that the
instructions are self-explanatory, but we would certainly appreciate
your help.

If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail me at
info -at- iversonlang -dot- com

Thanks for your help!

Steve Iverson