Re: Frame Training in Portland

Subject: Re: Frame Training in Portland
From: Len Humbird <lenh -at- PCEZ -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 02:03:42 -0800

At 07:42 PM 3/5/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of any Framemaker training classes in the Portland,
>Oregon, area?

There should be a FrameMaker class in Portland starting up in April or May.

Check with Peggy Knapp (plknapp -at- teleport -dot- com), who is a certified Adobe
FrameMaker trainer in the Portland area, and who also holds an office in the
local STC chapter.
--
Len Humbird | Technology writer | lenh -at- pcez -dot- com | Portland OR USA
"About the time we think we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends"