In Defense of PDFs

Subject: In Defense of PDFs
From: Michael Johnson <michaelj -at- OECMED -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:23:13 -0700

One thing I really like about PDF images is that they are scalable. You can zoom in and really see the details - even on a laptop. It is a great way to put B-sized schematics on line. I can't imagine how I'd do that with HTML or anything else for that matter.

Happy Friday from a snowy Salt Lake City!

Mike Johnson
OEC Medical Systems
Michaelj -at- oecmed -dot- com