Re: Help Needed: Designing Trouble-Shooting Guides

Subject: Re: Help Needed: Designing Trouble-Shooting Guides
From: "Phillips, Warren D (Warren)** CTR **" <phillipsw -at- LUCENT -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 00:57:30 -0500

Tom Johnson -

Regarding writing troubleshooting guides; a couple of years ago
I was researching info I could use for a troubleshooting guide
for aircraft maintenance technicians. I checked an old bookmark
file of mine and found the following websites...and the links are
still good!

http://www.troubleshooters.com/troubleshooters.htm
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tuni.htm
http://www.c3net.net/roach/diagnosi.htm

And at the following URL you will find the
Human Factors Guide for Aviation Maintenance. Check out
chapter 8 on Testing & Troubleshooting

http://www.hfskyway.com/hfami/hfg/hfgtoc.htm

Warren Phillips - Technical Writer / Training Developer
Lucent Technologies, Inc. (Customer Training & Information Products)
Whippany, New Jersey

phillipsw -at- lucent -dot- com
http://home.ptd.net/~philliw