Re: saving as an .eps file in Corel Draw 8

Subject: Re: saving as an .eps file in Corel Draw 8
From: "Jelinek, Jennifer" <JJelinek -at- PLYMOUTHWATER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 14:35:09 -0600

Kristen Lorenz asked about saving a file as an .eps in Corel Draw. While
I don't use it myself, I knew that our packaging engineering does, and
he often sends us barcodes saved as .eps files for us to open the Macs
in our graphics department (DISCLAIMER: This info comes second hand. I
am not responsible for false information or bad terminology ;>)) He has
CoreDraw 7.0, not 8.0, but I imagine this process would work similarly
in the updated version. You can't use the "Save As" function, you need
to go under the FILE menu and select "Export". Corel Draw will then
provide you with "Save as File Type" drop down box (I think it's a drop
down box), which will then allow you to save the file as an .eps file.
There may be some small discrepancies if you're saving it as an EPS on a
PC and then transferring it to a Mac, but we've generally had pretty
good luck in doing this.

Hope this helps!

Jennifer
___