Text box wrapping in Word 97 & earlier

Subject: Text box wrapping in Word 97 & earlier
From: Elise Kaplan <ekaplan -at- ASAINT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:47:27 -0500

Hello Word wizards:

When I create a text box in Word 97, I set the wrapping to "top and bottom." When another person in my work group opens the same document in another version of Word (say, Word 95), the text box appears right on top of the text, ignoring the wrap setting. What are we doing wrong here, or how can we prevent this problem?

Thanks in advance

Elise Kaplan
technical writer
CommercialWare