Re: Re[2]: Should we skip HTML?

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Should we skip HTML?
From: Walter Hanig <wdh -at- NETMANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 08:43:10 -0800

At 09:49 AM 3/10/98 -0600, you wrote:

>PDF excels at keeping things simple, at presenting the information cleanly
>and clearly.

The point no one seems to have made yet is the utility of PDF for non-"tech writing" materials such as sales brochures and tax forms, which you can get via the web. Yes, these COULD be made into HTML, but would the effort be justified?

Walter

Walter Hanig

NetManage, Inc.
12651 High Bluff Drive
San Diego, CA 92130, USA

Phone: 619-793-3173 FAX: 619-755-3998
e-mail: wdh -at- netmanage -dot- com wdhanig -at- rice -dot- edu
Blood Type: O+