Re: Should we skip HTML?

Subject: Re: Should we skip HTML?
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- METROMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:39:06 -0500

>I don't know anyone who has acrobat on their
> machines anymore,
>
> I know hundreds. >

At a workshop I attended late last fall, Adobe announced that they had
crossed the 20 million mark on downloads of their free Reader. And I
believe that does not count the people who got it from some other source.
Somebody should get out more.
--B
barb -dot- ostapina -at- metromail -dot- com
...speaking only for myself.