Fwd: Re: Mil Spec Information

Subject: Fwd: Re: Mil Spec Information
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:23:11 -0800

Good people - I received this request when a search
for ''mil-spec'' turned up my name -- if anyone can
help Kern Hendricks, please contact him directly at
support -at- systemthree -dot- com or via the company's URL
http://www.systemthree.com (it's worth a look on
its own merits). I know we have at least a couple of
(civilian!) mil-spec authorities out there :-].

Alternatively, you can send things my way and I'll
forward them. (Meanwhile I'll go check MY mil-specs.)

Thanks from me and (I'm certain) Kern Hendricks.

katav -at- yahoo -dot- com

This is not a Purim joke.
(Hag samach to all who celebrate the holiday.)
> Kern Hendricks wrote:
>
> > We are an epoxy resin formulator and are trying to compile a list
of mil specs regarding epoxy resin adhesives.

> > I've visited a few of the government DOD sites hoping to locate
some kind of search engine where one could type in something like
"epoxy adhesives" and get a list of mil specs regarding this subject
and an abstract of each along with a way to order the complete copy.
But you know government web sites...........

> Any pointers?

> W. Kern Hendricks, President
> System Three Resins, Inc.
> Seattle, WA 98107
> Technical Support: 206/782-7976
> Orders/Literature Only: 800/333-5514
> FAX: 206/782-4426
> e-mail: support -at- systemthree -dot- com
> web site: http://www.systemthree.com

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
Who is wise? He who learns from every person;
Who is honored? He who honors others.
(R. Ben Zoma [Avot 4:1])