Weekly updates for help, html help, and other technical communications topics

Subject: Weekly updates for help, html help, and other technical communications topics
From: Linda Laurie <LinLaurie -at- CLASSIC -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 02:50:45 UT

WinPro Online Press updates its web site weekly with information of interest
to technical communicators who author Word documents, WinHelp, HTML Help, or
HTML documents. Check our web site often to learn what's going on in the world
of technical communications.

If you or your company have information you want listed in our weekly update,
please send it to us at:

WinPro Online Press
Attn: Lin Laurie
307 N 73rd Street, Suite 1
Seattle, WA 98103
206.784.5821
Fax: 206.784.2713
Linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com

Lin
Linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com
www.winpro-press.com

Keep up with the latest news about Help and other technology information by
reading the weekly updates on our home page. www.winpro-press.com has the
latest news and information.

WinPro Online Press in Seattle is offering classes for Using RoboHelp 5.0,
Dynamic HTML and Active Pages, HTML Help with RoboHTML, Introductory and
Advanced Word 97, Powerful Presentations with PowerPoint, and WinHelp Tips and
Tricks. Call us for registration information at 206.784.5821.