Graphics in a MS Word Style?

Subject: Graphics in a MS Word Style?
From: Iain Harrison <iharriso -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 09:13:05 GMT

KevinX Feeman asked:

>Does anyone know if it possible to add a graphic into a style in
>Microsoft word. For example: I want to put a hand symbol depicting
>caution in a caution style tag. Any ideas?

I don't think you can put a graphic into a style, but you can get the
same effect another (and better) way.

Create a macro that inserts the graphic and assigns the style to the
current paragraph, and give the macro a key shortcut. Works a treat!

You may be able to do something similar with autotext or autocorrect,
but I've never tried that.

Iain Harrison
iain -at- hairydog -dot- clara -dot- net
iharriso -at- sctcorp -dot- com