Re: electronic portfolios, anyone?

Subject: Re: electronic portfolios, anyone?
From: Hulda Dent <hulda -at- WW-WEB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:58:05 -0700

I received an interactive resume from an applicant once and I'll be
honest...it gave the guy an immediate edge over the others. I was looking
for an online developer and needed someone that had a good technical
background along with the ability to write and design. The resume showed a
lot of creativity and I just HAD to interview this person. BTW - he got
the job...and has done great!

-- Hulda R. Dent --
hulda -at- ww-web -dot- com