RoboLIST and resource help

Subject: RoboLIST and resource help
From: A Watkins <awatkins -at- POBOX -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 00:16:40 -0600

Go to http://www.blue-sky.com/techsupp/discuss.htm for
RoboLIST sign-up information.

On another note, I'm attempting to build a site to offer
resources for technical communicators. I invite all the
input I can get for this gigantic task. The initial salvo,
hastily prepared for a workshop Saturday morning, can be
found at http://members.aol.com/tecscribe .

I have zippo experience in illustration and graphics, so I'm
hoping to get a lot of feedback in that area.

Looking towards the future, I have created a Webring for
sites concerned with technical communications. As things
develop, I hope those of you with personal and professional
pages will join.

Thanks all.
Alfred Watkins
Unemployed in Austin TX