robohelp list

Subject: robohelp list
From: Paul Carr <sorcha -at- BBS -dot- MACNEXUS -dot- ORG>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 04:28:30 -0700

>A while ago, I had asked the list where to find information about
> RoboHelp. After getting to the Blue-Sky Web site, I purchased the
> application and have been trying and trying to get on the RoboHelp
> list. Has anyone been successful with subscribing to this list?

I subscribed using the below information obtained from this list a while
back:
------
The RoboHelp and WinHelp lists are one and the same. To subscribe,
send e-mail to listserv -at- admin -dot- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca -dot- AS usual, leave the
subject line blank and use this for the body of the message:
SUB winhlp-L yourfistname yourlastname
-------
Good luck.
Paul Carr