Re: CBT v Training Redirect

Subject: Re: CBT v Training Redirect
From: ELISSA LYNN BEBEE <elb600z -at- MAIL -dot- ODU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 10:59:52 -0500

Tracy,

Do you think that people might become more "comfortable" in the future? I
know that computers used to intimidate my mother, but once I helped her
past that intimidation, she loved it and can't live without it.

I think that within the next ten years (my own speculation of course) most
everybody will be "comfortable" with computers, enough to embrace
technology in a way we have never seen.