Re: CBT v Training Redirect

Subject: Re: CBT v Training Redirect
From: Kimberly Freistuhler <k_freistuhler -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 14:16:21 -0800

Scott,

CBT does have a place in training. However, as a tech writer who also
teaches at the college level, I can assure you that CBT will never
replace humans in the classroom. In *good* classes, instructors don't
just stand there and lecture--they teach in a hands-on environment and
offer real-life experiences that can't be duplicated by a software
program.

Kimberly Freistuhler

http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html,