ROBOHELP LIST

Subject: ROBOHELP LIST
From: "Kulis,Carene" <Carene_Kulis -at- XN -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 06:10:47 PST

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my post about joining
the RoboHelp list. I received many responses and found out I was not
alone in this boat. It was also asked that I please summarize any
information I received, so here it goes. The way I finally got
subscribed was by sending an e-mail to MAJORDOMO -at- SLCTNET -dot- COM with the
body of the message
as subscribe robolist yourname -at- yourdomain -dot- com (thank you Chris
Thiessen). This took approximately 2 days to happen.

Also, I received many replies referring me to the WinHelp discussion
list, such as this:

Also, I've had MUCH better luck posting questions on the WinHelp list
than on the RoboList. RoboList is run by Blue Sky (go figure!!) but the
WinHlp-L list is independent. Most of the REAL WinHelp gurus hang out
there. I strongly suggest you join that list and forget about the
RoboList. The RoboList is really new and it seems to be run by whoever
has the time to deal with it at Blue Sky. It does take forever to
subscribe and seems to be not as helpful.

Let me know if you want me to post something for you.

Jane Bergen

I am taking the advice of all these people and joining the WinHelp
list. Thanks again to everyone. I have not received subscription
information pertaining to the WinHelp list as of yet. Could someone
post this please?

Carene

Carene