Metro Baltimore STC April meeting

Subject: Metro Baltimore STC April meeting
From: "Burgan, Murrie W." <BURGAMW1 -at- APLMSG -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 08:33:26 -0500

Metro Baltimore Chapter STC
April Meeting

Topic: Annual Student Writing Competition Awards Banquet and
presentation on the Future Travels of the Infowrangler

Speaker: Saul Carliner, Frederickson Communications, Inc.

Dr. Carliner will explore the nature of infowrangling and its effect on
communications and training.

Date: Wednesday, 8 April 1998

Time: 6:00 p.m., registration and networking
6:15 p.m., dinner
7:15-9:00 p.m., program

Location: The Pikesville Hilton
Beltway (Rte. I-695) exit 20 and Reisterstown Road
Pikesville, MD

Directions: Take I-695 (Baltimore Beltway) to exit 20 (Reisterstown
Road). Exit toward Pikesville (East). The Hilton is just east of and
visible from the beltway.

Cost: $26 per person

Menu: Choose one: Chicken Marsala__________ Cheese manocotti_________

Send reservations, with check payable to Metro Baltimore STC, to
Lorraine Hughes, 102 Oak Drive, Baltimore, MD 21228-5136.

Reservations must be received by 2 April.

Questions? Call Lorraine at 410-552-2746; e-mail: mbstc -at- clark -dot- net

Murrie W. Burgan
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
murrie -dot- burgan -at- jhuapl -dot- edu