Re: Course in User Interface Design

Subject: Re: Course in User Interface Design
From: Richard Danca <rdanca -at- UIE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:23:44 -0500

User Interface Engineering offers several courses in UI design.
Though none of them seems to be an *exact* fit to what Keith Posner
wanted, they do include much of the information he's looking for.

In May, we're offering Product Usability Survival Techniques
(May 18) and Techniques for Complex Applications (May 19).

Of specific interest to TECHWR-L, we also offer Product Usability
for Documentation Professionals. The next session is June 15 and 16.

And there's now something new: the premiere of Web Sites that
Work: Designing with Your Eyes Open on March 30 and 31. This
course is based on our groundbreaking (and, ahem, eye-opening)
web site usability research.

The courses are taught by three of the principals here, Jared Spool,
Carolyn Snyder and Tara Scanlon -- all knowledgeable, well-respected
and highly entertaining speakers.

Check out our web site for details: http://www.uie.com
Richard A. Danca User Interface Engineering
mailto:richard -dot- danca -at- uie -dot- com 800 Turnpike St., Suite 101
978-975-4343 978-975-5353 (fax) North Andover, MA 01845
http://www.uie.com USA
Send me your postal address and I'll send you a free copy of
our newsletter, Eye For Design