RoboHELP 5 and STC conference

Subject: RoboHELP 5 and STC conference
From: Elizabeth Kane <bkane -at- ARTISOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 12:19:40 -0700

Does anyone know whether there will be any courses or ANYTHING
available _in Anaheim_ re: using RoboHELP 5, immediately before,
during or after the annual STC conference? I'm experienced with RH 4
and just upgraded to RH 5, which has the most significant changes
ever.

I was thinking if there aren't any courses, perhaps someone who's
attending the conference would be willing to able to answer some of my
questions about it. I can bring a laptop running RH 5!

Another idea -- if Blue Sky is among the exhibitors, will the reps
really have the know-how and time to demo new features & answer
questions?

Thanks very much,
Beth Kane
bkane -at- artisoft -dot- com