Word 6.0 and help text problems

Subject: Word 6.0 and help text problems
From: Rowena Hart <rhart -at- INTRINSYC -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 11:47:36 -0800

Hello all,

Horror of horrors -- yes, I have to use Word 6.0 to create help text for my
current project.

I'm having a few problems with formatting (of course) and need assistance
from someone on the list who has experience using this ghastly method to
create and format help text.

Naturally, I am also working to deadline. If you can help, please respond
as soon as possible -- and off-list -- to rhart -at- intrinsyc -dot- com

Thanks!

Rowena

Rowena Hart
Technical Writer