Re: CBT vs. Stand up

Subject: Re: CBT vs. Stand up
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 14:40:10 -0600

"I hear and I forget, I see and I forget, I do and I forget"

- Confused

Frankly, the idea that you can determine the ultimate best form of
instruction without specifying the topic, the audience, the resources
available, or the desired outcome of the instruction is absurd.

And that's what this thread seems to be about.

---
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com