Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 19 Mar 1998 to 20 Mar 1998

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 19 Mar 1998 to 20 Mar 1998
From: Howard Sage <sage -at- IS -dot- NYU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 11:04:47 -0500

For an aspiring technical writer, with years of experience teaching
writing and free-lance writing in other fields, are there courses
available at colleges or elsewhere to upgrade one's skills in Technical
Writing? I'm in the New York City area. Excuse me if this is off-topic.
Thanks in advance.
Howard