Re: CBT vs. Stand up (and new question)

Subject: Re: CBT vs. Stand up (and new question)
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:10:32 -0600

> Like all nay sayers of technological progress -- history will prove the
> CBT nay sayers wrong.

Scott, I have the feeling you are including everyone who disagrees with
you in this "CBT naysayers" category, when in fact only one person has
been entirely opposed to CBT. The rest of us, at least from the posts
I've read, are actually quite in favor of it. We simply realize it's not
ALWAYS the BEST answer.

And now a question for anyone who's still following this thread... we're
about to pick a "standard" authoring tool. The short list includes
Authorware, Toolbook II, Icon Author, and something from Allen
Communications called Quest (I hadn't heard of it before last week). I'd
love to hear your comments on any of these tools.

Thanks
Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm