Re: Is there a formal degree offered?

Subject: Re: Is there a formal degree offered?
From: "Hillary M. Russak" <hrussak -at- SLAC -dot- STANFORD -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:48:16 -0800

At 04:35 PM 3/22/98 -0600, Brandy Michelle Pariso wrote:
>Amy,
>
>I don't know of any undergraduate degrees offered in technical
>communication.
<snip>

San Francisco State University (SFSU) offers a BA in Technical and Career
Writing (not just an English degree, it's a separate dept. from English,
geared toward tech. comm.) The basic degree program is 45 units (in
addition to the gen. ed. requirements for an undergraduate degree).

I'll be starting at SFSU in the fall as a Junior. (I've completed all my
undergraduate general ed. at other institutions.)

-Hillary
Hillary M. Russak
Technical Writer
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
(650) 926-3193
Pager (650)849-9483
hrussak -at- slac -dot- stanford -dot- edu