winhelp to man pages?

Subject: winhelp to man pages?
From: joanne grey <joanne -dot- grey -at- FANTASTIC -dot- CH>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 15:38:25 +0000

Okay, okay, I know I should have listened when it
was discussed before, but I didn't, and I'm
sorry. For many reasons, I'm *really* sorry. :-)

Can someone tell me whether or not there is a
program that will convert winhelp docs (or any PC
doc, I guess) to man pages? I need to do this
pretty darn quickly, and am stuck for an answer.

Thanks in advance.

Joanne Grey temporarily
at:
Write Angles
joanne -dot- grey -at- fantastic -dot- ch
j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com

When you're walking on thin ice, you might as well
dance.
-Jesse Winchester