Re: business clip art

Subject: Re: business clip art
From: David Green <David -dot- Green -at- SMALLWORLD -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 09:21:02 +0000

Evelyn Barker asked:

> Does anyone have any suggestions for business and technical clip art collections? I've started doing lots of diagrams and
> graphics that require high-quality (i.e., not silly cartoonish) representations of people, computers, servers, databases,
> wireless communications, etc. I don't need images that try to illustrate concepts like "save money" and "let's work together."
>
> I've looked at some of the sites recommended in the Techwr-l archives and at Image Club, but haven't really seen anything
> useful.
>
> Do any good business and technical clip art collections exist?

Yes. Our department subscribes to 'ArtToday online image and font archive' (http://members.arttoday.com/).

This is the best site I've found. Best of all, you can do a word-search for the clipart you want, and quickly get it _without- hunting around.
ArtToday gives you a mixture of serious and more lighthearted images to choose from.

David.
--
All opinions expressed in this message are purely personal and do not reflect the opinions or policies of Smallworldwide Ltd.
Email: David -dot- Green -at- Smallworld -dot- co -dot- uk (Technology Transfer)